- Document 210 - Dijkstra Judge Bailey Memorandum Opinion
- Document 242
- Impact of Sequestration on Build America Bonds and Qualified Tax Credit Bonds
- Retailer's Collection of Zip Codes at Point of Sale Violates Privacy Rights in Massachusetts
- Kentucky Supreme Court Changes the Law on Emotional Damages
- Legal Developments in Commercial On-Line Banking
- The Social Media Pitfalls for Your Business: 10 Legal Issues Every Employer Should Consider
- $10,000,000+ Kentucky Lender Liability Case Reversed
- Treasury Department Announces Executive Compensation Restrictions, Corporate Governance Standards for TARP Participants
- Another Ohio Appeals Court Finds Negligence Is Not a Bar to the Application of the Doctrine of Equitable Subrogation
- SEC Proposes To Expand Privacy Regulations
- Tennessee Law Limits Damages for Payment on Forged Endorsement
Ask the Blogger
Do you have a topic that you would like discussed in a future blog article? Please let us know. If you have a confidential question regarding a blog article, please feel free to contact the article's author directly, or let us know if you would like for someone to contact you directly.
Christopher C. Tieke is an associate in Frost Brown Todd's Louisville office, focusing his practice on business litigation. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, with magna cum laude honors; served as an Associate Member of the University of Cincinnati Law Review; and participated in the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic.